How to Homeschool by Grade Level
If you’re looking to get started homeschooling your child, you may be feeling a little overwhelmed and anxious. Luckily though, you don’t have to go at it alone.
In addition to providing a comprehensive, award-winning curriculum, Time4Learning also offers helpful guides on how to homeschool your child to ease some of the stress. Guides are available for each grade level and age. Each guide consists of several pages that focus on which subjects to teach, how to create lesson plans, the scope and sequence for each subject, learning objectives, and more.
This page includes links to each of these guides, as well as information on all the benefits of homeschooling your child with Time4Learning.
Homeschooling by Grade
We’ve put together a series of comprehensive guides on how to homeschool your child for each grade level that will be a huge resource to you as you begin homeschooling. Each guide will help you understand common learning objectives so you can set your own goals, get an idea of what schedule is best for your child’s grade, and provide detailed information on every subject that needs to be taught.
Homeschooling by Age
At what age can you start homeschooling? The short answer is, you can start at any age. However, as a homeschooler, your state’s department of education can give you a more specific answer based on the homeschooling laws where you live. Below are links to our helpful how-to guides by age. They include information on what to expect, common characteristics of children at different ages, as well as details on what they are learning about.
Homeschooling With Time4Learning
Regardless of how old your child is or what grade they are in, Time4Learning’s award-winning curriculum for PreK-12th grade can help your child succeed and allow you to homeschool with confidence. Our flexible, student-paced curriculum features adjustable grade levels that allow your child to take their time with challenging subjects and quickly advance through material they have mastered.
Time4Learning has been helping families homeschool for over 15 years. Our comprehensive, online curriculum teaches students using an interactive, multimedia-based approach that makes learning fun. When you homeschool your child with Time4Learning, you’ll also gain access to tons of helpful resources and tools that save you time and help you homeschool with confidence.
Below are just some of the benefits and features that you’ll enjoy and have access to when homeschooling your child with Time4Learning.
- PreK-12th grade comprehensive curriculum correlates to all state standards.
- Automated grading and recordkeeping means you don’t have to spend hours grading assignments.
- 24/7 access allows your child to log in anywhere, anytime making it convenient for those with busy schedules.
- Student-paced approach allows children to work at their own pace and take their time in order to fully understand concepts.
- Year’s worth of material is laid out in a suggested sequence, however, students can skip lessons if need be.
- Our flexible program can be used as a core curriculum for homeschooling, after school skill-building or summer learning.
- Students can redo lessons and retake tests and quizzes.
- Students in Prek-5 have access to one level above and one below their default grade, while students in 6th-12th can change or add courses at any time.
- No contracts and month-to-month billing allows families to start, stop or pause their membership at any time.
- Multimedia-based format works well for different learning styles, gifted children, or students with special needs.
- Friendly and knowledgeable member support team is available by phone, email and chat to answer questions.