Mid-Year Homeschool Transitioning Guide
Your Mid-Year Homeschool Transitioning Guide is on its way!
If you’re looking for more great homeschooling advice and free resources, or want to learn more about how our curriculum can benefit your homeschool, check out our blog! You’ll receive tips and ideas to keep everyone happy and learning all year long.
Ensure a Smooth Mid-Year Transition With This Guide
This ebook will guide new homeschooling parents through the steps of transitioning a student from a traditional school into homeschooling mid-year. Experienced homeschoolers will also find this guide helpful when thinking about switching curriculum during the middle of the year.
- Why many parents decide to withdraw their children from public schools
- Why many are turning to homeschooling as their preferred educational solution
- How to start the homeschool transitioning process when it’s in the middle of the school year
- How to explore and choose among so many curriculum options
- How to organize your child’s learning space, set up a schedule, plan and set goals
- How to compare curricula and switch from one curriculum to another without frustration
- Adjusting the way you teach and improving your homeschool schedule
- And more!