Why Many Homeschool Charter Schools Use Time4Learning With Their Home Study Program
Time4Learning.com is a convenient online home education program that teaches standards-based language arts, math, and more to preschool through twelfth grade. Time4learning combines animated activities, printable worksheets and graded tests in an interactive, student-paced environment.
**Time4Learning does not provide its K-12 program to public schools.** Time4Learning is for use in the home as a homeschool curriculum, afterschool tutorial, and summer study program. If you are looking for an online curriculum for classroom use, please contact CompassLearning®.
This page provides information on:
- Time4Learning and Homeschool Charter Schools
- Purchase Order (PO) Service Agreement Form & Pricing
- How to get Time4Learning Added as an Approved Vendor
- Student Registration for Homeschool Charter Families
- Key Features of the Homeschool Program
Homeschool Charter Schools and Time4Learning
Time4Learning is an approved vendor for many homeschool charter schools and is a popular choice for homeschool families nationwide. Time4Learning offers families who educate their children through a homeschool charter school a standards-based curriculum with a student-centered focus and a high level of interactivity.
Time4Learning is an ideal choice for homeschool charter school families because it can be used with a broad array of student types, learning styles and teaching methods. Whether mainstream, gifted or special needs, Time4Learning provides a flexible, student-paced approach. Some families use Time4Learning as a core curriculum, while others use it as part of an eclectic approach.
Purchase Order (PO) Service Agreement for Homeschool Charter Schools
Time4Learning requires all approved homeschool charter schools to complete and return a Purchase Order (PO) Service Agreement. (Please contact support at 888-771-0914) In order for a PO to be processed, it must be separated by family or child (no blanket POs will be accepted).
Purchase orders should include ALL of the following information:
- Student first and last name
- Student grade level
- Parent first and last name
- Parent email address
- Teacher email address
- Number of months requested
Purchase order (PO) fax number: (954) 827-7600
Please contact us for other payment options.
The cost for month-end billing by check through our purchase order (PO) system is $25 per month for each for student, $35 per month for each 9th – 12th grade student.
Ask Your Homeschool Charter School to Add Time4Learning as an Approved Vendor
Student Registration Steps for Homeschool Charter School Families
How to register students once Time4Learning is an approved vendor with your homeschool charter school:
- Contact your Education Specialist (ES) to fill out a purchase order service agreement for your child(ren)
- Have your ES fax the completed form to Time4Learning at (954) 827-7600 with all required information
Once Time4Learning receives a completed PO from your school, you will be emailed instructions on how to set up the account.
Key Features of the Time4Learning Home Education Program
Time4Learning is an online, interactive curriculum for preschool through twelfth grade that can be used for homeschool, afterschool and summer skill building.
Other key features of the program:
- Students get individual logins and work on their own schedule and pace
- Parents can set the grade level independently for each subject
- The grade above and below can be accessed for review and additional study
- Detailed lesson plans available for parents who wish to review lesson contents
- Access to an online playground that rewards and motivates
- The system automatically grades the lessons and keeps reports, perfect for portfolio usage (shown below)
Time4Learning is entirely web based, so there is no software to download, no CDs and nothing additional to purchase. Students will be able to access the program 24/7 from any computer with an internet connection.
Time4Learning has helped thousands of families. Why not yours?