Elementary Homeschool Curriculum
When exploring the variety of online learning programs for elementary students, it’s important to choose ones that not only provide a strong academic foundation in the core subjects, but also offer you flexibility. Your curriculum should simply be a jumping-off point for a broad and diverse overall education during your homeschooler’s most formative years.
Our elementary school curriculum is uniquely customized to fit each child’s needs and helps young learners acquire all the basic study skills and develop a lifelong love for learning. Lessons are designed to help students build confidence and work independently, all while at their own pace. Elementary students have access to three grade levels at a time to review and move forward when needed.
Explore our elementary level subjects:
- Elementary Math Curriculum
- Elementary Language Arts Curriculum
- Elementary Science Curriculum
- Elementary Social Studies Curriculum
- Why Choose Time4Learning Elementary School Curriculum?
or learn more about our online curriculum for each elementary grade level using the links below:
Elementary Math Curriculum
Elementary math is organized by grade level and includes lessons covering the concepts of number theory, value and meaning, measurement, geometry, number sense, geometry, spatial reasoning, data analysis, probability and more. View our sample math lessons for elementary students by clicking on each link.
Elementary Language Arts Curriculum
Language arts for elementary students focus on building the foundational skills that students need to become efficient communicators in later years. From mastering phonics, improving reading and grammar skills to expanding vocabulary knowledge and more. Click on the links below to learn how we help improve your elementary student’s ability to communicate – read, write, listen and speak – and prepare them for life.
Elementary Science Curriculum
In the first few years of school, students should acquire all the foundational skills in science that will allow them to succeed in later years. Our science curriculum for elementary students focuses on building science vocabulary as well as building skills for using the scientific method and so much more. Get full details of science lessons for each grade on the links below.
Elementary Social Studies Curriculum
The road to good citizenship starts in the early elementary school years when children begin to understand people, cultures, geography and other aspects of civic life. Our social studies curriculum for elementary students aims at helping children recognize patterns in history, learn and appreciate other cultures and societies and more. Click on the links below to get details about our curriculum for each elementary grade level.
Why Choose Time4Learning Elementary School Curriculum?
Time4Learning’s elementary curriculum offers an online, interactive curriculum for K-5th grade that can be used for homeschool, afterschool, summer study, and skill building. Our flexible curriculum can be used with a broad array of student types, learning styles, and homeschooling methods.
Our elementary homeschool curriculum is organized by grade levels and covers all of the core subjects through standards-based math, language arts, science, and social studies curricula.
Time4learning students can also take foreign language courses for an additional fee. Homeschool families have the freedom to mix and match elementary homeschool programs and educational resources to create a completely customized learning environment for each student.
When you choose the Time4Learning award-winning curriculum for your elementary student, you’ll enjoy the following features and benefits:
- Students can start at any point in the school year, and have access to up to three grade levels of material.
- 24/7 access means students can log in after school or even on weekends.
- Material is presented in an ad-free environment that limits interruptions and allows students to focus.
- Students can follow the suggested sequence, skip activities and work in any order they choose.
- Convenient, online format eliminates the need to drive to a learning center or hire a pricey tutor.
- Monthly subscription price includes access Time4MathFacts to strengthen math skills
- Access to an educational playground offers even more fun games for students once they have completed their lessons.
- Automated grading and recordkeeping saves parents time and makes it easy to create homeschool portfolios.