Online Summer School Curriculum
Are you stuck between wanting to travel this summer but also wanting your children to continue their education throughout the summer break? With Time4Learning, you can do both!
Time4Learning, an award-winning online PreK-12th grade curriculum, can help your children avoid summer brain drain even as they relax and enjoy their free time. With Time4Learning, your children will retain what was already taught throughout the school year AND build additional skills in math, language arts, science and social studies — helping them get ahead for the upcoming year.
- Online Summer School Curriculum
- What’s Included In Time4Learning’s Summer School Program?
- Summer Language Arts curriculum overview
- Summer Math curriculum overview
- Summer Science curriculum overview
- Summer Social Studies overview
- Additional Summer Resources
*Please note: With pre-authorization, it is possible that Time4Learning – with proper supervision – could be approved by school authorities as a viable substitute for summer school.
Online Summer School Curriculum
The Time4Learning summer school program takes an entire year’s worth of learning materials and makes it available throughout the summer so that your kids can recall what they’ve learned, catch up on what they haven’t, and get prepared for the year ahead.
Time4Learning can also be used for summer study as an interactive skill-sharpening tool or even to try out a new homeschool program for next year.
No matter what areas your kids need to brush up on this summer, you can find lessons, practice activities, and reinforcement materials in our flexible and affordable summer school program! Many families use Time4Learning in the summer for:
- Test readiness – our online summer program prepares students for important tests such as the SAT, ACT, end of course exams and much more!
- Filling in gaps – use the interactive lessons as a visual remediation tool for the subjects they had trouble with during the school year.
- Reinforcement – ensure your student is well ahead before the school year even begins. Because the program moves at each student’s pace, it can be used as a way to strengthen the skills of those with special learning needs or even challenge those gifted students who need extra motivation.
- Lesson Expansion – empower your student with electives not offered at your school such as world languages or to take advanced classes such as algebra, geometry and more to ensure graduation success!
What Is Included In Time4Learning’s Summer Program?
- Students get individual logins and work at their own pace which can lead to more effective learning.
- Parents can set the grade levels independently for each subject so students learn at their own speed.
- Students can access the grade above & below for review or acceleration (excludes high school courses).
- Lessons are presented in a sequential order, in small, manageable chunks.
- Students can repeat lessons as many times as they need if they don’t understand a concept.
- An automated system grades lessons and tracks progress making record keeping simple.
- All members have access to detailed printable lesson plans and teaching tools to review lesson contents.
- Detailed reporting for portfolio usage and parental support is available through our online Parent Forum.
- Subscribers receive 24/7 access to Time4Learning at any time, from anywhere, using most internet-connected smart phones and tablets.
- Program is entirely web based, meaning no software to download, no CDs and nothing additional to purchase.
- Affordable membership is backed by a 14-day money-back guarantee. You can start, stop, or pause your membership at any time without penalty.
Language Arts Curriculum for Summer
Time4Learning’s language arts curriculum offers a great selection of lessons for summer learning. With over 1700+ activities, animated lessons, instructional videos, worksheets, quizzes, and both online and offline projects, students have the resources to develop literacy skills from the basics through college and career readiness.
Language arts delivery varies by grade level
- The preschool to 8th grade language arts curriculum is available by grade level and is organized into two sections covering Language Arts & Language Arts Extensions.
- Language Arts: 2600+ multimedia lessons that teach and reinforce lessons covering phonics, fluency, grammar, spelling, vocabulary, reading comprehension, writing processes and more. Here is a free language arts printable worksheet for your second grade student.
- Language Arts Extensions: 1600+ activities can be used to supplement the language arts curriculum. Lessons cover reading comprehension strategies, grammar, writing, literature, spelling rules & more.
- The high school English language arts curriculum is organized into four individual courses with over 1200+ activities. The courses emphasize writing and higher order thinking skills. Courses are designed to help students achieve college and career readiness.
Language Arts Summer Curriculum
View our Interactive Summer Language Arts Program in Action. Choose your grade level and try a demo lesson.
Math Curriculum for Summer Learning
Time4Learning’s math curriculum is perfect for summer study. It includes a combination of conceptual explanations, interactive activities and reinforcing worksheets that are presented by fun, animated characters at the student’s pace. Our lessons are designed to reduce the math anxiety that often comes when students open their textbook, and instead, help them adopt a “can-do” attitude.
Math delivery varies by grade level:
- Elementary summer math (700+ activities) kids will learn number theory, order of operations, value and meaning, math relationships, word problems, measurement (currency), geometry basics (shapes) and values.
- We also offer Time4MathFacts which utilizes fun games to engage your younger child in learning math fundamentals/
- Middle school summer math (1600+ activities) is organized by skill level. After the animated intro, students are eased into activities teaching number sense, geometry, measurement, spatial reasoning and more. Here is a free math printable worksheet for your eighth grade student.
- High school summer math (900+ activities) is organized into five individual courses. Each course is designed to engage students in practical, real-life math problems and includes a combination of lessons, worksheets, tools, and assessments.
Math Summer Curriculum
View our Interactive Summer Math Program in Action. Choose your grade level and try a demo lesson.
Science Summer Curriculum
The Time4Learning science curriculum is available for students in kindergarten through twelfth grade. Throughout the curriculum, parents can expect students to cover the scientific method, physical science, earth science, energy and more with over 700+ activities. Here is a free science printable worksheet for your first grade student.
The high school science curriculum is organized into five individual courses that include over 1100+ activities designed to engage students in practical, real-life, engaging science experiments. Each course in Time4Learning high school math includes a combination of lessons, worksheets, tools, and assessments.
Science Summer Curriculum
View our Interactive Summer Science Program in Action. Choose your grade level and try a demo lesson.
Social Studies for Summer Learning
Time4Learning offers social studies programs for second grade through high school. The social studies program for 2nd through 7th highlights valuable cultural and historical information through 1200+ activities. Parents can use Time4Learning as a skill builder during the summer or as a supplemental program that can help their children excel in social studies. Here is a free social studies printable worksheet for your seventh grade student.
At the high school level, history and social studies is organized into four courses including 1400+ activities which correlate to state standards. Visit the social studies curriculum overview page for more information
Social Studies Summer Curriculum
View our Interactive Summer Social Studies Program in Action. Choose your grade level and try a demo lesson.
Additional Summer Resources
- Summer Learning Activities
- Learning Throughout the Summer
- Additional free printable worksheets to share with your students
- Summer Program FAQs
- How it Works
Online Curriculum for Homeschool, Afterschool and Summer Use
If you are just learning about Time4Learning, we’d suggest first checking out our interactive lesson demos.
Ready to go? Sign up now for Time4Learning and gain access to a variety of educational materials, which will engage and challenge your child to succeed. You’ll be glad you made Time4Learning a part of your summer study.