That means no more math anxiety…
When your kids develop a solid math foundation, you’ll be amazed to see the grades improve and the stress disappear. You might even hear that math is fun!
But, when a student has weak math basic skills, math appears confusing and difficult. Children will say that math is boring and that they don’t like math programs. You might even notice that your child starts to develop “math anxiety” and their confidence suffers. Read more about math anxiety.
Time4Learning.com’s math program is the answer. Build confidence and success in core reading and math skills for kids, preschool to eighth grade.
Kids like using the computer to learn. Time4Learning’s computer math lessons give students independence as the program lets them learn at their own pace.
Parents like that it tracks progress through the online math curriculum. Kids practice math on the computer through endlessly patient individualized curriculum that assures mastery of the key math skills and concepts.
Time4Learning is proven effective, has a low monthly price, and provides a money-back guarantee so you can make sure that the math program works for your kids, satisfaction guaranteed! Sign up now.
Homeschool Math Curriculum – Which Programs Help Kids Learn Math?
An online math curriculum should teach much more than the “how to” of simple arithmetic. A good math curriculum should have kids learn math concepts and skills with a proven math curriculum that provides a comprehensive scope and sequence. Any good math tutor will tell you that a strong math foundation requires a blend of conceptual explanations, learning activities and games, loads of practice and reinforcement, and ongoing assessment to measure progress. Time4Learning provides this in an integrated system – a virtual online math tutor! Time4Learning provides a comprehensive interactive math program so kids build a solid math foundation.
It’s been a month since my kids first began using Time4Learning and they LOVE it! It’s so interactive and fun that they don’t even mind learning math.
Each unit is taught, quizzed, reviewed, then quizzed again. My 7th grader especially appreciated this in the math.
Time4Learning’s Interactive Math Program – A Broad Approach
Time4Learning’s math curriculum covers more than just arithmetic, math facts, and operations. Our interactive math program teaches these five math strands.*
- Number Sense and Operations – Knowing how to represent numbers, recognizing ‘how many’ are in a group, and using numbers to compare and represent paves the way for grasping number theory, place value and the meaning of operations and how they relate to one another.
- Geometry and Spatial Sense – Children build on their knowledge of basic shapes to identify more complex 2-D and 3-D shapes by drawing and sorting. They then learn to reason spatially, read maps, visualize objects in space, and use geometric modeling to solve problems. Eventually children will be able to use coordinate geometry to specify locations, give directions and describe spatial relationships.
- Measurement – Learning how to measure and compare involves concepts of length, weight, temperature, capacity and money. Telling the time and using money links to an understanding of the number system and represents an important life skill.
- Data Analysis and Probability – As children collect information about the world around them, they will find it useful to display and represent their knowledge. Using charts, tables, graphs will help them learn to share and organize data.
- Algebra – The ability to sort and order objects or numbers and recognizing and building on simple patterns are examples of ways children begin to experience algebra. This elementary math concept sets the groundwork for working with algebraic variables as a child’s math experience grows.
Elementary math curriculums that cover just one or two of these five math strands are narrow and lead to a weak understanding of math. Help your child build a strong, broad math foundation and sign up now.
Time4Learning is a great choice for an interactive math and language arts program. Some parents use Time4Learning as supplementary help, others use Time4Learning is a primary curriculum. Time4Learning has interactive curriculum for children from Preschool through Eighth grade. Time4Learning provides a comprehensive interactive language arts and math curriculum.
With Time4Learning, math lessons are taught by engaging characters in colorful, fun activities.
Here at Frank’s Fraction Pizzeria, 3rd graders learn about “parts of whole” from Frank and his employees.
Interactive Math Education – How to Blend Fun with Education
Time4Learning’s math program helps parents build interesting diverse days. By shifting from computer-based lessons to discussion, or from paper and pencil exercises to art projects, children stay engaged and benefit from different teaching methods. Variety keeps children motivated and attentive throughout the day. Many children find that given a student-paced private math program, their anxiety about appearing slow in math disappears and they discover previously hidden talents and interests in math. Practicing math on the computer through an interactive online math program removes the “social” element which can often be a source of anxiety.
Key Features of Time4Learning’s Home Education Program
Time4Learning.com combines 1500+ multimedia lessons, printable worksheets and graded activities in a student-paced environment that brings concepts to life. Math and language arts lessons are correlated to state standards. Science, social studies and art are also provided as a bonus to most grades.
Other key features of the program:
- Students get individual logins and work on their own schedule and pace
- Parents can set the grade level independently for each subject
- The grade above and below are available in most grades for review and additional study
- Detailed lesson plans available for parents who wish to review lesson contents
- Access to an online playground that rewards and motivates
- An automated system grades lessons and keeps reports for homeschool portfolio usage (shown below)
- Sign up and get started on the same day!
Time4Learning is entirely web based, so there is no software to download, no CDs and nothing additional to purchase. Students will be able to access the program 24/7 from any computer with an internet connection.
Time4Learning requires no contracts and offers a 14-day money back guarantee. Browse lesson plans, try the interactive lesson demos, read curriculum reviews, or view the curriculum overview to see what’s available.