Ready to end math anxiety? When your kids develop a solid math foundation, you’ll be amazed to see the grades improve and the stress disappear. You might even hear that math is fun!
But, when a student has weak math basic skills, math appears confusing and difficult. You’ll likely hear no enthusiasm to learn math or that math is boring. You might even notice that your child starts to develop “math anxiety” and their confidence suffers.
Included on this page:
- Try The Online Math Curriculum From Time4Learning
- Homeschool Math Curriculum – How do Kids Learn Math?
- Time4Learning’s Home Math Curriculum – A Broad Approach
- Homeschool Education – How to Blend Fun with Education
- Learn Math with an Interactive Program that is Proven Effective
Try The Online Math Curriculum From Time4Learning
Time4Learning.com is the answer. Build confidence and success in core reading and math skills for kids, PreSchool to Twelfth Grade.
Kids like using the computer to learn. Time4Learning’s language arts and math curriculum gives students independence and computer math practice as they learn at their own pace. Parents like that it tracks progress through the math curriculum. Kids learn math on the computer through endlessly patient individualized curriculum that assures mastery of the key math skills and concepts.
Time4Learning is proven effective, has a low monthly price, and provides a money-back guarantee so you can make sure that it works for your kids, Satisfaction Guaranteed! Sign up now.
Homeschool Math Curriculum – How do Kids Learn Math?
Homeschool math on the computer should teach much more than the “how to” of simple arithmetic. A good math curriculum should have kids learn math concepts and skills with a proven math curriculum and a complete scope and sequence. Time4Learning teaches a comprehensive math curriculum so kids build a solid math foundation.
As a homeschool mom with an education degree, I didn’t think there was a way to do math manipulatives on the computer, but Time4Learning accomplished it!
Third graders are asked to identify polygons with a certain number of angles in Blinky’s Button Bonanza.
Time4Learning’s Home Math Curriculum – A Broad Approach
Time4Learning’s math curriculum cover more than just arithmetic, math facts, and operations. Our elementary math curriculum teaches these five math strands.*
- Number Sense and Operations – Knowing how to represent numbers, recognizing ‘how many’ are in a group, and using numbers to compare and represent paves the way for grasping number theory, place value and the meaning of operations and how they relate to one another.
- Algebra – The ability to sort and order objects or numbers and recognizing and building on simple patterns are examples of ways children begin to experience algebra. This elementary math concept sets the groundwork for working with algebraic variables as a child’s math experience grows.
- Geometry and Spatial Sense – Children build on their knowledge of basic shapes to identify more complex 2-D and 3-D shapes by drawing and sorting. They then learn to reason spatially, read maps, visualize objects in space, and use geometric modeling to solve problems. Eventually children will be able to use coordinate geometry to specify locations, give directions and describe spatial relationships.
- Measurement – Learning how to measure and compare involves concepts of length, weight, temperature, capacity and money. Telling the time and using money links to an understanding of the number system and represents an important life skill.
- Data Analysis and Probability – As children collect information about the world around them, they will find it useful to display and represent their knowledge. Using charts, tables, graphs will help them learn to share and organize data.
Elementary math curriculums that cover just one or two of these five math strands are narrow and lead to a weak understanding of math. Help your child build a strong, broad math foundation. Learn more about Time4Learning’s elementary math curriculum.
Time4Learning is a great choice for the math and language arts homeschool curriculum. Some parents use Time4Learning as supplementary, others use Time4Learning is the primary homeschool curriculum. Time4Learning has curriculum for homeschool children from Preschool through Twelfth grade. Time4Learning provides a comprehensive language arts and math curriculum.
My daughter loves Time4Learning! She’s able to expand her math skills in a fun and interactive way.
I really like the math lessons because they make money, adding, and subtractinga lot easier.
Homeschool Education – How to Blend Fun with Education
Time4Learning helps parents build interesting diverse days. By shifting from computer-based lessons to discussion, or from paper and pencil exercises to art projects, children stay engaged and benefit from different teaching methods. Variety keeps children motivated and attentive throughout the day. Rebecca Kochenderfer of Homeschool.com the #1 homeschooling website and a Time4Learning Educational Advisor says: “Today’s families have many choices for curriculum, groups, and activities….Time4Learning’s online learning system fills a need for parents and students. Homeschool parents across the country are using it enthusiastically.”
Learn Math with an Interactive Program that is Proven Effective
Time4Learning provides learning programs with multimedia instruction, animated interactive lessons and printable worksheets for reinforcement, has a low monthly price, does not require a contract, and provides a money-back guarantee so you can make sure that it works for your kids, Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Does your child have math anxiety? Learn how using the computer can help conquer it, before it becomes an issue.
I want to learn more about online interactive math programs.
Time4Learning has helped thousands of children. Start helping my children now.