Are you curious about the differences between Time4Learning and ABCmouse.com® Early Learning Academy? If you’ve been reading reviews about ABCmouse® and Time4Learning and still don’t understand how they compare, then you’ve come to the right place.
Time4Learning is an award-winning online education program for preschool through twelfth grade that uses lessons, activities, videos, interactive assessments, and printables to teach standards-based curriculum. The subjects included in the curriculum are:
- Math (including elementary math, algebra, geometry, pre-calculus, and trigonometry)
- Language Arts (including reading, writing, and phonics)
- Science (including elementary science, life science, physical science, earth science, biology, chemistry, and physics)
- Social Studies (including history, geography, economics, and government)
- Personal Finance Elective (high school)
- Health Elective (high school)
- Foreign language powered by Rosetta Stone is able to be added to the monthly subscription for an additional fee.
ABCmouse® in an online multimedia program that uses an incentivized reward system to teach students from PreK through second grade. The subjects included in the curriculum are:
- Reading and Writing
- Social Studies
- Science and Health
- Art & Music
We know that reviewing homeschool curriculum options can be time consuming and even overwhelming. To help you with your research, we’ve compiled an in-depth comparison of the key differences between Time4Learning and ABCmouse®, such as:
- Time4Learning vs ABCmouse®: Features
- Time4Learning vs ABCmouse®: Pros and Cons
- Time4Learning vs ABCmouse®: Pricing
- How to Use Time4Learning with ABCmouse® Curriculum
Time4Learning vs ABCmouse®: Features
After reading many Time4Learning and ABCmouse® reviews, homeschool parents can still feel confused. After all, there are many similarities between the two programs. Both Time4Learning and ABCmouse® curriculum are online educational programs with multimedia lessons and activities.
The primary difference between the two offerings is the grade levels they target. Time4Learning’s standards-based homeschool curriculum is available in pre-kindergarten through high school, while ABCmouse® is focused on interactive learning opportunities for preschool through 2nd grade.
To see the full features comparison between the two curricula, visit our Time4Learning vs ABCmouse®: Features page.
Time4Learning vs ABCmouse®: Pros and Cons
Homeschooling families have so many curriculum options to choose from. And while there is no “single best curriculum,” there are certainly ways of mixing and matching programs to create the best homeschool curriculum mix for your particular child.
Of course, we hope that Time4Learning will be the program that meets your family’s homeschooling goals, but sometimes you need to compare to be sure. That’s why if you are wondering about the differences between Time4Learning and ABCmouse® homeschool curriculum, our list of Time4Learning vs ABCmouse®: Pros and Cons can help you make an informed decision.
Time4Learning vs ABCmouse®: Pricing
Because they are both online programs, Time4Learning and ABCmouse® are both priced as monthly subscriptions that you can begin and end at any time. The different price points between the two curricula reflect the scope of material and grade levels available for each. To discover the specifics of how each program is priced, visit our Time4Learning vs ABCmouse®: Pricing page.
How to Use Time4Learning with ABCmouse®
Although we have provided a comparison of Time4Learning to ABCmouse® homeschool curriculum, many families use both programs as part of an eclectic homeschool approach. There are many reasons why a combination approach would be helpful, including:
- When a student does better with a specific program for one subject but a different curriculum for another
- When a family discovers specific aspects of each program that their child would benefit from
- To target concepts that students may be having difficulty with by using instruction from both curricula
For more information on how to blend each curriculum into your homeschooling, visit our page on How ABCmouse® Curriculum Can Be Used with Time4Learning.
Online Curriculum for Homeschool, Afterschool and Summer Use
If you are just learning about Time4Learning, we’d suggest first looking at our interactive lesson demos.
Sign up for Time4Learning and gain access to a variety of educational materials, which will engage and challenge your child to succeed. Make Time4Learning a part of your children’s homeschool resources success.