The Time4Learning standards-based language arts and English curriculum is available for students in preschool to twelfth grade. Parents can expect to see subjects covered including likeness and differences between pairs, sights and sounds, phonics awareness, story comprehension and more.
The comprehensive lesson plans outlined below provide a detailed list of the Time4Learning first grade language arts and language arts extensions curriculum which is organized into two large sections:
What Is Included In The Time4Learning Lesson Plan?
- Complete curriculum for first grade language arts with 35 chapters, 775+ activities, worksheets and quizzes
- Chapter lessons with detail descriptions of the content covered
- Multiple activity types to instill skill mastery including non-scored activities, quizzes and printable quiz answer keys
- Lesson worksheets and answer keys covering the materials presented
- Easy access to additional chapters within each subject
Language Arts Lesson Plan – First Grade CurriculumTotal Number of Activities: 420
Chapter Test: under the Sea
Chapter Test: Playtime in the Park
Chapter Test: Let’s Go On a Safari
Chapter Test: What’s Cooking?
Language Arts Extensions Lesson Plan – First Grade CurriculumTotal Number of Activities: 355
Chapter Test: Pollution – ILA
Chapter Test: Oceans – ILA
Chapter Test: Weather – ILA
Chapter Test: The Sun – ILA
Chapter Test: Planets – ILA
Chapter Test: Constellations – ILA
Chapter Test: Native Americans – ILA
Chapter Test: Early America – ILA
Chapter Test: America Grows – ILA
Chapter Test: Plants – ILA
Chapter Test: Biomes – ILA
Chapter Test: Farm Animals – ILA
Chapter Test: Vertebrates & Invertebrates – ILA
Chapter Test: Mammals – ILA
Chapter Test: Marine Animals – ILA
Chapter Test: Seasons – ILA
Chapter Test: Cultural Holidays – ILA
Chapter Test: Safety – ILA
Chapter Test: Neighborhoods – ILA
Chapter Test: Jobs in your Neighborhood – ILA
Chapter Test: Travel – ILA
Chapter Test: Values – ILA
Scope & Sequence Copyright © 2018 Edgenuity, Inc. All rights reserved.
Lesson Activity Finder Tool
The lesson activity finder is one of the many helpful tools that Time4Learning offers its members. The activity finder is a shortcut that makes it easy for parents to preview lessons or find extra practice for their child.
Every lesson in the curriculum has a unique activity number, referred to in the lesson plans as an “LA Number.” These numbers can be found on either the scope and sequence pages or the lesson plans in the Parent Dashboard.
Additional Resources Related to First Grade Language Arts
If you’re interested in the first grade language arts lesson plans, you might also be interested in:
- First Grade Reading Program
- First Grade Math Lesson Plans
- First Grade Spelling Word List
- First grade writing standards with Time4Writing
- Our lesson planning worksheet can help you estimate how many lessons to have your child do each day
Online Curriculum for Homeschool, Afterschool and Summer Use
If you are just learning about Time4Learning, we’d suggest first looking at our interactive lesson demos.
Sign up for Time4Learning and gain access to a variety of educational materials, which will engage and challenge your child to succeed. Make Time4Learning a part of your children’s homeschool resources success.