Learn to read with Time4Learning! All children can learn to read and write, but their learning paths vary greatly. Edgenuity Odyssey® Reading achieves a balanced approach to literacy education that supports a variety of individual strengths and special needs.
Grounded in the extensive knowledge base of reading research, Odyssey Reading features best practices for literacy development and reading instruction. Odyssey Reading interweaves listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
This allows young readers and writers to expand their knowledge and appreciate the use of oral and written language to develop a love of reading and writing.
Odyssey supports each student’s own personal thinking style and level of achievement
Through engaging educational activities, cooperative exercises, project-based activities, real-world connections, self-paced personalized education, and stimulating audio, graphics, animation, and supplementary tools, Odyssey supports your child’s individual learning style. Program evaluation, comprehensive professional development, and ongoing, committed technical service ensures that teachers have the support needed that they may better help their students achieve their goals.
Source: Edgenuity Odyssey / Language Arts We believe in the values of teaching effective educational techniques. We understand that children can become distracted or even bored of non-challenging improperly arranged curriculums. Your children will have great opportunity for fun educational quality time. This is a very hard thing to find in this day of technology and unsafe internet exposure. We offer a controlled and kid safe environment for your children so you can better enrich their online experience. No more worries of your children wandering off into inappropriate areas of the web.
- Provides high-quality, research-based instruction and engaging learning activities through a variety of delivery systems
- Emphasizes reading/writing connection with thematic lessons
- Stresses educational fundamentals in a creative atmosphere
- Is individualized and self-paced, providing consistent assessment and guidance
- Promotes the home-school connection
- Balanced program with phonics curriculum and literature-based education resources
- Interactive, project-based activities
- Continuous, integrated assessment and instruction
- Lessons developed by experts and correlated with state and national standards
- Supplementary print materials help your child
I LOVE Time4Learning! It holds the attention of my kids, plus I can keep track of their learning without hovering over their shoulders.
I am really pleased with Time4Learning. It has made a world of difference in my son's academic performance in school!
- Supports multiple instructional models and levels of student achievement
- Engages students and supports their critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Offers students immediate feedback and direction and allows teachers to assess and monitor student progress at all times
- Helps students prepare for high-stakes assessments
- Extends and deepens student knowledge
Odyssey incorporates the strategies supported by IRA, NCTE, NAEP, NAEYC, CIERA, REA, and the NRP
- Provides a research-based, balanced educational curriculum
- Phonemic awareness
- Phonics instruction and decoding
- Fluency, background knowledge, and vocabulary