Get Your Free E-book: Welcome to Homeschooling
Simply Fill Out the Form and We’ll Email You the Guide:
Time4Learning values your privacy. We will never sell or distribute your information.
Find out how to homeschool with this comprehensive guide.
For new homeschoolers, there is nothing more overwhelming than trying to determine which curriculum option is best for your student. Time4Learning Online Homeschool Curriculum is the perfect first homeschool curriculum because of it’s ease of use. You can sign up and start learning immediately!
First-time homeschoolers will appreciate all the ways Time4Learning helps families succeed with home education from the start. Even seasoned homeschoolers will appreciate how easy Time4Learning makes their homeschooling day. Take a tour of a one-of-a-kind program that is both comprehensive and fun!
- No need to purchase a large package of materials you may or may not use. Time4Learning’s monthly subscription model allows you to use the program exactly as much and as long as you need.
- Not sure where your child’s performance levels are? Your subscription allows you set each subject at a different grade level, so you can review or accelerate where needed.
- Lesson planning, record-keeping and assessments are taken care of. Simply sit down with your child and enjoy the engaging, multimedia lessons together.
- Our experienced and compassionate support staff is here for you. And they can answer questions not only about technical issues, but also homeschool how-to questions as well.
How to Start Homeschooling
While the steps to begin homeschooling will vary depending where you live, in a nutshell you’ll need to:
- Step 1: Compliance with State Laws
- Step 2: Get Ready… Deschool!
- Step 3: Pick a Curriculum and Get Started
- Step 4: Get Social. Learn From Others
- Step 5: Layer in Tutors, Supplements, and Support
- Step 6: Dream Big, Passion Projects
- Step 7: Enjoy the Journey
This guide contains full details on getting started to help you begin homeschooling with confidence. Some of the questions you’ll find answers to in this homeschooling guide include:
- Can you start homeschooling at any time?
- Is homeschooling in the middle of a pandemic a good plan?
- What qualifications do you need to homeschool your child?
- How much does it cost to homeschool?
- Is homeschooling more effective than public school?
- Do homeschooled students perform better?
- Do colleges accept homeschooled students?
- Can homeschooled students get scholarships?