After-School, Skill Building
Watch the videos below to explain how Time4Learning provides the tools and resources a student needs to build skills and confidence in the core subjects like math, language arts, science, and social studies.
From Struggling to Succeeding
- As parents, we want to push our children to succeed, but many students struggle with at least a subject or two.
- It is important to have a support system put in place to work on weaknesses, while encouraging strengths at the same time.
- Time4Learning’s award-winning, comprehensive curriculum helps students close the gaps, develop new skills, and reinforce concepts that they are already learning.
- The flexibility Time4Learning offers allows students to complete their work on their schedule, anytime, anywhere.
Where to Start?
- Time4Learning has over 3,000+ online and offline activities to ensure that your children are well covered.
- You can pick and choose which concepts your child works on or use all of the available material.
- Time4Learning understands that families have different needs, so we tailor the curriculum to your needs, rather than a one-size fits all.
How Do I use Time4Learning for Skill Building?
- There are many different ways to use the Time4Learning curriculum. You can choose to focus on particular subjects, or hone in on particular concepts that your student is struggling with.
- Most importantly, choose a schedule that meets your family’s needs and set realistic goals for your children.
- Parents can focus on multiple subjects, one particular subject, or even search for activities covering particular concepts.
“We LOVE Time4Learning! We have used it for 4 years- sometimes as our only homeschool curriculum, sometimes as one part of a subject’s curriculum, and sometimes as a way to get remedial or advanced lessons in a particular area while my son attended public school.”