Time4Learning’s #T4LShelfie Contest Official Rules
Time4Learning’s #T4LShelfie Contest– Winners will be able to choose a book of their choice up to a $30.00 value.
June 1, 2019 – June 30, 2019
No purchase required to enter or to win.
1. ELIGIBILITY: You must be 18 years of age or older and a permanent legal U.S. resident at the time of entry. Time4Learning’s #T4LShelfie Contest (the “Sweepstakes”) is not open to employees of Sponsor or those employees’ immediate family members. Employees and their immediate family members of any of Sponsor’s affiliated companies, and of any of this Sweepstakes’ advertising or promotional agencies or sponsors are also ineligible. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, “immediate family members” means grandparents, parents, siblings, spouse, and children (including stepchildren). This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited and outside the eligibility area set forth above.
2. TO ENTER: Sweepstakes begins Saturday, June 1, 2019, 12 a.m. ET and runs through Sunday June 30, 11:59 p.m. ET. To enter the contest, you will need to upload a photo of a bookshelf on your social media (Facebook or Instagram) and use the hashtag #T4LShelfie and tag @Time4Learning. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET June 30, 2019 to be eligible for voting.
a. Restrictions: Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry at any time which in Sponsor’s opinion does not comply with these Official Rules. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by and comply with these Official Rules. Limit one entry per person. Entries in excess of this limit will be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, late, or misdirected entries, or for errors with Internet connections, cellular phone service, or any other technical malfunctions or inability to transmit signing up. Sponsor reserves the right to delay the announcement of the winner if unanticipated events prevent the announcement from occurring as scheduled.
3. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Three winners will be chosen. Entries will be randomly selected. All eligible online entries received throughout 6/1/19 – 6/30/19, subject to verification and compliance with these Official Rules. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Entries will be a compilation of entries throughout the specified date range. Sponsor will attempt to notify the winner by direct message on Facebook or Instagram. A potential winner will be disqualified and Sponsor may select another winner by random drawing from remaining eligible entries for that drawing (at Sponsor’s sole discretion and time permitting) if: (a) a potential winner does not respond within 5 business days of first notification attempt; (b) a potential winner does not fulfill the eligibility requirements; (c) a potential winner does not adhere to the Official Rules; (d) a potential winner does not sign and return any required documents or provide required information by deadlines set by Sponsor; and/or (e) if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, refused, or declined. Limit one prize per person.
4. PRIZE & PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: There are a total of three prizes in the Sweepstakes. Each winner will receive a book of their choice up to a $30 value. All properly claimed prizes will be awarded, but in no event will Sponsor award more prizes than are provided for in these Official Rules.
5. CONDITIONS & RESTRICTIONS: Entrants agree Sponsor has the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this Sweepstakes and that its decision is final and binding. Winner may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability prior to receiving the prize, and, if so, must do so within 72 hours of the time Sponsor sends the same to winner.
As a condition of entering, entrants agree: (a) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (b) all causes of action arising out of or related to this Sweepstakes, or prize awarded, will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court in Florida, to which participant submits to personal jurisdiction; and (c) any and all claims, judgments, and awards will be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs. Some jurisdictions do not allow for limitations on the ability to pursue class action remedies, or certain kinds of damages, and so these limitations may not apply to you. This Sweepstakes will be governed and enforced pursuant to Florida law, excluding choice of law provisions.
Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit any entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes if, at its sole discretion, Sponsor finds such entrant to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or if such entrant shows a disregard for, or attempts to circumvent, these Official Rules, or acts: (a) in a manner the Sponsor determines to be not fair or equitable; (b) with an intent to annoy, threaten or harass any other entrant or Sponsor; or (c) in any other disruptive manner. Sponsor assumes no liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; or (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes. If a dispute arises regarding compliance with these Official Rules, Sponsor may consider, in its sole discretion, data reasonably available to Sponsor through information technology systems in Sponsor’s control, but Sponsor will not be obligated to consider any data or other information collected from any other source. Neither the failure of Sponsor to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Official Rules nor the failure, delay or omission by Sponsor in exercising any right with respect to any term of these Official Rules, will be construed as a waiver or relinquishment to any extent of Sponsor’s right to assert or rely upon any such provision or right in that or any other instance. If there is any conflict between any term of these Official Rules and any of the entry or marketing materials used in connection with the Sweepstakes, the terms of the Official Rules will govern.
6. INTERNET: If for any reason, this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause that corrupts or threatens the administration, security or integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion of the Sweepstakes. If Sponsor terminates the Sweepstakes on a weekday, it will determine the winner for that weekday by random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received that weekday as of the Sweepstakes termination. If Sponsor terminates or modifies the Sweepstakes, Sponsor will post notice on the official Sweepstakes website.
7. OFFICIAL RULES/WINNERS LIST: A copy of the Official Rules is available upon request by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to SWEEPSTAKES RULES, Time4Learning’s #T4LShelfieContest Time4Learning, 6300 NE. 1st Ave, Ste 203 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334, or by visiting the Time4Learning website at www.time4learning.com.
8. SPONSOR: Time4Learning, 6300 NE 1st Ave Suite 203, Fort Lauderdale 33334