The Time4Learning math curriculum is available for students in preschool to twelfth grade. Parents can expect to see subjects covered including real world expressions, estimation, probability and more.
The comprehensive lesson plans outlined below provide a detailed list of the Time4Learning eighth grade math curriculum.
Members often use this page as a resource for more detailed planning, as a guide help select specific activities using the activity finder or to compare our curriculum with state standards and homeschooling laws.
What Is Included In The Time4Learning Lesson Plans?
- Complete curriculum for eighth grade math with 14 chapters, 560+ activities, worksheets and quizzes. Here is a free eighth grade math printable to share with your student.
- Chapter lessons with detailed descriptions of the content covered
- Multiple activity types to instill skill mastery including non-scored activities, quizzes and printable quiz answer keys
- Lesson worksheets and answer keys covering the materials presented
- Easy access to additional chapters within each subject
Students enrolled in Time4Learning’s eighth grade math program will have access to seventh grade lessons as part of their membership, so they can move ahead or review at their own pace.
Math Lesson Plan – Eighth Grade Curriculum
Total Activities: 567
Scope & Sequence Copyright © 2017 Edgenuity, Inc. All rights reserved.
Lesson Activity Finder Tool
The lesson activity finder is one of the many helpful tools that Time4Learning offers its members. The activity finder is a shortcut that makes it easy for parents to preview lessons or find extra practice for their child.
Every lesson in the curriculum has a unique activity number, referred to in the lesson plans as an “LA Number.” These numbers can be found on either the scope and sequence pages or the lesson plans in the Parent Dashboard.
Additional Resources Related to Eighth Grade Math
If you’re interested in the eighth grade math lesson plans, you might also be interested in:
- Middle School Science Activities
- Eighth Grade Reading Program
- Eighth Grade Language Arts Lesson Plans
- Eighth Grade Spelling Words and Vocabulary Lists
- Eighth Grade writing standards with Time4Writing
- Our lesson planning worksheet can help you estimate how many lessons to have your child do each day
Online Curriculum for Homeschool, Afterschool and Summer Use
If you are just learning about Time4Learning, we’d suggest first looking at our interactive lesson demos.
Sign up for Time4Learning and gain access to a variety of educational materials, which will engage and challenge your child to succeed. Make Time4Learning a part of your children’s homeschool resources success.