The Time4Learning math curriculum is available for students in preschool to twelfth grade. Parents can expect to see subjects covered including patterns in algebra, graphing, comparing and ordering decimals and more.
The comprehensive lesson plans outlined below provide a detailed list of the Time4Learning fifth grade math curriculum.
Members often use this page as a resource for more detailed planning, as a guide to help select specific activities using the activity finder or to compare our curriculum with state standards and homeschooling laws.
What Is Included In The Time4Learning Lesson Plans?
- Complete curriculum for fifth grade math with 12 chapters, 416+ activities, worksheets and quizzes
- Chapter lessons with detailed descriptions of the content covered
- Multiple activity types to instill skill mastery including non-scored activities, quizzes and printable quiz answer keys
- Lesson worksheets and answer keys covering the materials presented
- Easy access to additional chapters within each subject
Students enrolled in Time4Learning’s fifth grade math program will have access to both fourth grade and sixth grade lessons as part of their membership, so they can move ahead or review at their own pace.
Math Lesson Plan – Fifth Grade Curriculum
Total Activities: 416
Lesson Activity Finder Tool
The lesson activity finder is one of the many helpful tools that Time4Learning offers its members. The activity finder is a shortcut that makes it easy for parents to preview lessons or find extra practice for their child.
Every lesson in the curriculum has a unique activity number, referred to in the lesson plans as an “LA Number.” These numbers can be found on either the scope and sequence pages or the lesson plans in the Parent Dashboard.
For additional information, please visit our hints and help section, which gives more details about the activity finder.
Additional Resources Related to Fifth Grade Math
If you’re interested in the fifth grade math lesson plans, you might also be interested in:
- Fifth Grade Science Activities. Here is a free printable worksheet to share with your student.
- Fifth Grade Reading Program
- Fifth Grade Language Arts Lesson Plans
- Fifth Grade Spelling Words and Vocabulary Lists
- Fifth Grade writing standards with Time4Writing
- Our lesson planning worksheet can help you estimate how many lessons to have your child do each day
Online Curriculum for Homeschool, Afterschool and Summer Use
If you are just learning about Time4Learning, we’d suggest first looking at our interactive lesson demos.
Sign up for Time4Learning and gain access to a variety of educational materials, which will engage and challenge your child to succeed. Make Time4Learning a part of your children’s homeschool resources.