The Time4Learning math curriculum is available for students in preschool to twelfth grade. Parents can expect to see subjects covered including identifying properties of shapes, defining units of length, algebraic expressions and more.
The comprehensive lesson plans outlined below provide a detailed list of the Time4Learning fourth grade math curriculum.
Members often use this page as a resource for more detailed planning, as a guide to help select specific activities using the activity finder or to compare our curriculum with state standards and homeschooling laws.
What Is Included In The Time4Learning Lesson Plan?
- Complete curriculum for fourth grade math with 18 chapters, 376+ activities, worksheets and quizzes. Here is a free printable worksheet to share with your student.
- Chapter lessons with detailed descriptions of the content covered
- Multiple activity types to instill skill mastery including non-scored activities, quizzes and printable quiz answer keys
- Lesson worksheets and answer keys covering the materials presented
- Easy access to additional chapters within each subject
Students enrolled in Time4Learning’s fourth grade math program will have access to both third grade and fifth grade lessons as part of their membership, so they can move ahead or review at their own pace.
Math Lesson Plan – Fourth Grade Curriculum
Total Activities: 376
Scope & Sequence Copyright © 2017 Edgenuity, Inc. All rights reserved.
Lesson Activity Finder Tool
The lesson activity finder is one of the many helpful tools that Time4Learning offers its members. The activity finder is a shortcut that makes it easy for parents to preview lessons or find extra practice for their child.
Every lesson in the curriculum has a unique activity number, referred to in the lesson plans as an “LA Number.” These numbers can be found on either the scope and sequence pages or the lesson plans in the Parent Dashboard.
For additional information, please visit our hints and help section, which gives more details about the activity finder.
Additional Resources Related to Fourth Grade Math
If you’re interested in the fourth grade math lesson plans, you might also be interested in:
- Fourth Grade Language Arts Lesson Plans
- Fourth Grade Science Lesson Plans
- Fourth Grade Social Studies Lesson Plans
- Fourth Grade Spelling Words and Vocabulary Lists
- Fourth grade writing standards with Time4Writing
- Our lesson planning worksheet can help you estimate how many lessons to have your child do each day
Online Curriculum for Homeschool, Afterschool and Summer Use
If you are just learning about Time4Learning, we’d suggest first looking at our interactive lesson demos.
Sign up for Time4Learning and gain access to a variety of educational materials, which will engage and challenge your child to succeed. Make Time4Learning a part of your children’s homeschool resources.