State Homeschool Info
Time4Learning is pleased to help homeschoolers successfully educate their families by offering more than just an online curriculum for preschool to high school. We also provide families with tools, tips, and homeschooling resources to help them along their journey.
This page provides the following information:
- Links to both homeschool information and parent forum discussions for each state.
- A free downloadable Welcome to Homeschooling Guide which covers basics such as how to get started
- Some other helpful tools and resources
- Information about Time4Learning’s program features
In addition to being a convenient and flexible curriculum for homeschool,Time4Learning can be used as an alternative to afterschool tutoring, for standardized test preparation, and for summer skill sharpening.
Local Homeschooling Information Listed By State
While most of our state representative positions have been filled there are many other opportunities to work from home for Time4Learning. Please complete this assessment to indicate your interest so that we can place you where there is the best match of your skills and our needs. To find out more about state-specific resources and legal requirements, websites such as Homeschool.com, The Home School Mom, and Homeschool World offer great information, as well.
Some Helpful Tools and Resources
Welcome to Homeschooling Guide – Are you new to homeschooling? This guide was written by seasoned homeschoolers to answer some of the difficult questions new families often struggle with.
Curriculum Lesson Plans – An overview of what’s available for each grade and subject.
Homeschool Portfolio Information – Answers common questions about homeschool portfolios and evaluations. It includes tips on organization methods, what to include and how Time4Learning can be used as part of your homeschool portfolio.
Online Parent’s Forum – Reach out to homeschoolers in your area, join discussions, ask questions and trade ideas on our online community of homeschooling parents. Having the support of seasoned homeschoolers can really help make your homeschooling journey a success.
Key Features of Time4Learning’s Home Education Program
Time4Learning.com combines 1500+ multimedia lessons, printable worksheets and graded activities in a student-paced environment that brings concepts to life. Math and language arts lessons are correlated to state standards. Science, social studies and art are also provided to most grades.
Parents get access to lesson plans, printable worksheets, teaching tools (located in the Parent Dashboard), detailed reporting and parental support through our online Parent Forum.
Other key features of the program:
- Students get individual logins and work on their own schedule and pace
- Parents can set the grade level independently for each subject
- The grade above and below are available in most grades for review and additional study
- Detailed lesson plans available for parents who wish to review lesson contents
- Access to an online playground that rewards and motivates
- An automated system grades lessons and keeps reports for homeschool portfolio usage (shown below)
- Sign up and get started on the same day!
Time4Learning is entirely web based, so there is no software to download, no CDs and nothing additional to purchase. Students will be able to access the program 24/7 from any computer with an internet connection.
Time4Learning offers a 14-day money-back guarantee and the ability to stop, start, or pause anytime. Browse lesson plans, try the interactive lesson demos, read curriculum reviews, or view the curriculum overview to see what’s available.