Webinar: Hindsight from Homeschool Moms
Our panel of homeschooling expert moms look back on their homeschooling journey and share their cautionary tales with families new to homeschooling.
- #1 I wish I had known that every child learns differently (3:08)
- #2 I wish I had known there isn’t one “right” way to homeschool (10:05)
- #3 I wish I had known that homeschooling looks very different from classroom learning (16:30)
- #4 I wish I had done as much planning for myself as I did for my children (23:30)
- #5 I wish that Time4Learning had been our curriculum of choice from the beginning (30:27)